There are basically 4 types of men, and the reason us women are always, in some way, shape, or form, tortured by them is that we keep confusing which category they fit in.
To simplify my life, here are the 4 categories I have come up with:
1. Mr. Right
2. Mr. Right Now
3. Mr. Now
4. Mr. Wrong
New Rule: Figure out who is in which category, act appropriately and remember not to confuse the categories!
- SR
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AGREED!
I just think that a big problem is knowing when to "settle" and i don't mean this in the "I’m settling for him/her" type of way. But, I've noticed with my friends and in my relationships, us girls and guys tend never to be satisfied. I can't tell you how many times I have heard, you're never satisfied - you always want more. Well, isn't that how we have been raised - what society and our culture instill in us! Yes, but I think there is a certain point where we have to assess our relationships and say isn't him/her fulfilling A-X good enough - I mean Y and Z would be amazing but seriously...you would only add letters to the alphabet in order to list more wants/desires. I am never one to say settle but sometimes good enough, is just that - good enough and it would be great to get this inability to feel fully satisfied or fulfilled out of our systems. Damn rat race, corporate America mentality and forget if your desi...our parents are never satisfied with our accomplishments! So I say, let's try and be appreciative. Wow - that was cathartic, now let's see if I can heed my own words...knowing me, probably not ;)LOL
Post a Comment